Today, i went to school for training in the morning at like 11am?
And guess what? I gort myself sunburnt on the face!
Like WTH larh, dont think i can find anyone as stupid as me larh.
HAHA. Training also can get sunburnt sial! i'm so STUPID.
Anyway, i'm happy still. I managed to complete the workout on MY OWN!
I almost gave up because i find myself soo lonely training alone. So useless.
Went to kap mac to study after that. IEF is really sucking my blood.
Yik huii had to go through everything right from the start with me. HAHA.
Thanks alot dude. Tell you something, you'll definitely scold me.
Nothing seems to get into my brain larh after all the talks. SHIT!
I really dont know how am i going to pass this module larh.
I dont want to retake this bloody module and be in KPT's fan club.
SERIOUSLY no please. ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home