hello, i've gort a blog tooo

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Man. I din managed to finish doing my notes for marketing before i go for training today. One more topic to go! yeah. hahaha. Anyway, just now i actually wanted to buy the first aid box to put in the clubhouse. Went to the gaurdian near my house and found out that the medium size one is out of stock. Shittt. haha. I realised i've been asked to buy the thing since like dunno how long ago. I was jus too lazy to buy and bring it to school. So since i've gort no more school anymore, i shall get this thing done asap. HAHA. You wont know noe when is someone gonna get injured.

Training today is just 3 words. WHAT THE HELL! haha. I almost died out man. Dont know why i feel like so weak like that. Did 5 sets of 30m and 5 sets of 150m. Dont think its easy okay. Its enough to kill me already. After the 3rd set of 150, i felt so so so 'xin ku' because of the lactic acid at my buttt. That feeling is undescribable. I totally lie flat at the grandstand. Didnt want to continue with the workout anymore because the lactic is making me feel so uncomfortable. But in the end, i still managed to complete the whole workout. I would say this is the first time i felt so 'xin ku' during training. Timing for the 30m and the first 2 sets of 150m was alright(ihope). HAHA. When it comes to the last few sets of 150m, my timing deproved tremendously. Perhaps i was drained out? haha. i dunno larh. Overall, today's training i wasnt very satisfied with myself. I shall train harder and gym harder. Not forgetting to study harder too. HAHAHA.

Anyway, just wanner post some pics from yesterday's award and appreciation night. Here goes:

Shining Stars. HAHAHA.

OMG!!! what happen to rachel. HAHA. This is a bad shot!

Twist! HAHA. We are just not born to be professionals in acting cute larh. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home