hello, i've gort a blog tooo

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

HELLO! haha. I'm back to revive my blog yo! LOL.
Its 10 days after july have started and my entries are still stuck at june!
HAHAHA. Cant blame me. I have too many things to do.
Just completed 2 projects and now i have 3 more pending.
Hoping projects will end really really soon larh. ):

I really have nothing to update about man.
Recently its all about projects and trainings and mostly track stuffs.
Guess those reading my blog would feel so bored and sians until they decide not to visit my blog anymore. WAHAHAHA.

For your information, my life aint that boring okay.
There are still plenty of meaningful and happening stuffs which i am just lazy to type them down. I think that its just a waste of time. So long as i have enjoyed myself, i feel good, i dont have to write it out. haha.

YAY! I'm so happy cos FINALLY i'm going for the gym orientation. I seriously need to do gym badly. I need leg power and i need to IMPROVE. Feel so weak. DAMN. Lets hope gyming will do me good. ((:

Alright, pose some photos then.

*! The stage helpers !*

Opps. sorry rachel, your face is cut! HAHA.
*! this is the flower gang !*
*! The negative effect !*
I gort BLACK teeth! SHIT! And and, thanks uh serene, i din know i actually look like a dog! OMG! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home