hello, i've gort a blog tooo

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm in a bad mood today. Perhaps it's because of my poor performance during yesterday's time trial. Didnt have any mood for anything today. Sorry people if i had done anything o make you feeel unhappy yupp. i sincerely apologise. Its my bad. Anyway, i went for aaa lecture in the morning. After that had ief lesson. Gort back our report. Indeed we din do well. Most prob will get a D grade for it bah. I have nv gotten any D grade for anything since my frist sem in ngee ann okay. I guess ief shall be the first one bah. Damn it. I know its partly my fault, i didnt really put in any effort in the project. So i deserve to do badly larh. Arghhhh. Alright, i need to go back to school for the award appreciation thing. Hope the food is good. Looking forward to that only! HEHE!
Okay, i'm out. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home