hello, i've gort a blog tooo

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Alright man, well done! My body is aching all over now. All thanks to the gym ytd larh. HAHA. Afterall, I would say the gym work out is quite effective larh. Otherwise, my muscles wont be aching now. HAHA. Did some strengthening to my leg and some weight squads for my leg power. I hope by doing these, it would help me in my time trial tmr. Damn. I'm super worried and scared now larh. Even though it is not selection yet, i can still feel the fear in me. HAHA. Moreover, i have no idea what is my PB. After so much trainings, would i be abe to get a good PB? I really hope so. Even if its just an improvement of 0.1 secs i'll be happy enough. Anwyay, I'm happily resting at home now because of tmr's time trial. Its acutally a good thing to stay because exams are coming in 3 weeks' time, and i can start mugging. But hey, this is not the case larh, i've been slacking at home watching youtube instead. omg. I think i deserve to fail man. HAHA.

Important dates to note
AAA : 17th August
IEF : 21th August
Ec : 22nd August
Pmkt : 23rd August
OM : 24th August
ITP( Attachment ) : 27th August-12October
IVP : 20th, 24th and 27th October

Almost all the lectures and tutorials have finished. All that is left now is only OM and AAA. So i think next week i would be damn freee larh. HAHA. But i wont be slacking anymore ( i hope ) because i really need to start my revision as soon as possible. Need to start planning for what to study first and all. Now, i worry for exam. After exams, i worry for attachment. HAHA. Will be starting my ITP right after my exams. Which means i dont get any holidays larh. So sad. Hais. Moreover, i wont be able to go back to zhenghua for teacher's day celebration. Thats even worse can. During attachment, i have to worry about trainings because IVP clashes with my attachment. Hais. I'll see what i can do bah. Maybe will request for early knock off and rush back to school for trainings.

Alright, enough of blogging. i shall start revising my ief (the killer module) now. Wish me luck for my time trial tmr people!!! God blessssssss. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home