Today is just another normal day. I guess i'm feeling better already. hee. Woke up in the morning and headed back to school for training.But the turn up rate of the people is like less than 15 ppl.That was really pathetic. hahah. Due to the rain, we're unable to carry out the workout that coach gave us. End up we did something which many of us has not been doing for quite some time. That is, Mr lim's circuit. Jump, skip and run! hehe. Kinda miss doing it sometimes. As i said, today there was not many ppl who came down for training. Therefore, rachel decided to join us for workout instead of doing gym. YEAH! After so long, we finally had a chance to train together again. I really miss those where we train and gossip together during workout time. Aye rachel, dont give up okay. I know how you feel. Since you've already made your choice, you have to train hard for high jump alright. I'm very sure hard work does pay off! I have faith in you girl. (: (: (:
Anyway yupp, whenever we are together, we'll always have catch up sessions! hahs. Today was no exception. Caught up and joked ard trying to annoy that richie poo. wahahas. FUN! But, richie doesnt like it when me and rachel are together, becos we always bully and say things that make him feel like killing us. LOL. But heyy, it is still very fun afterall what! Everybody laugh, everybody enjoy. Isnt it good? hahas. So, conclude, training today was very effective i think. Becos i can feel the tiredness even though its just some circuits, gym and campus run. Wa, shiok! We headed for lunch at market. And this is the very FIRST time matthew and rachel join us together. hmmm. Next time should have more okay rachel. hehe. After reaching home, i actually plan to watch the 3.30 show. Who knows i fall asleep on the sofa larh! omg. And I kinda like today i dunno why. Just feel so relax and nothing to worry about. If only every other day can be the same like today. I know its impossible, that is why i say if only. HAHA.
Dont want to think about how tmr will be be like. For sure it wont be as relaxing as today. Becos i have to go back to school for EC project. This is the first project meet up we have ever since the school holiday. Now, i have 4 projects on hand, almost all left untouched. I'm so worried, but there's nothing much i can do. Things are really pilling up, too much to handle at the same time. I hope i wont break down soon becos 24 hours a day is just not enough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home