hello, i've gort a blog tooo

Monday, December 25, 2006

I'm back.The trip back there was still alright. But, i somehow just cant adapt to the life there. If you were to ask me to stay there for a few days, it would still be okay. But, if its for long term, HELL NO man.Even though the standard of living in m'sia is much lower than sin, i would still not choose to settle there. I'm too used to the life in singapore already and plus, m'sia is a flirty place. SO dirty. My god! Have you ever seen a bus driver getting off the bus to BUY GORENG PISANG during his shift? Well, i've seen it okay. And yes, its in m'sia! They are so not professional la. I doubt any bus driver in singapore would ever do that. ahahs.

Anyway, we all met up at wendy's house today. I had a sumptious dinner there. All thanks to her, make me feel so ps already. Been there for dinner a few times le. That is why i feel ps. haiyo. ahahs. Watched tv the whole day. Played poker at night until quite late. Guess what? i won like 6 bucks from the games! yay! Poor az, she's the only one losing la. LOL. Now that i'm back, i need to buck up on my projects already. School's like starting in a 1 week's time. Then, projects will be due, tests and exam will be coming right up. This term is gonna be a fast and stressful one. OMG! I shall jia you and do well for the finals. YAY!
-i'm out-


it ended off just like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home