I know we have not been kepping in touch for like close to a year already. But, whatever it is, i still hope you're doing fine. Things are really changing so much that i dont even know how to face them sometimes. It doesnt matter to me what are you busy with now. I am no longer interested in those stuffs. As long as everything is going on fine for you, i'll be happ. After so long, everything has been healed. Although there might still be some sadness, but i've told myself to let bygones be bygones and get on with my life.
I guess my life is getting better as time goes by with all the crazy friends i have by my side. Whenever i look back at the past, i feel that i'm really silly and stupid in the past. All the small little things that i have done for you, my dearest friend, has gone down the drain. My effort doesnt pay off in the end. hais. Despite all those unhappiness stuffs that had happened, there were some happy little things that i will never forget. It shall be kept in my heart as sweet memories. I know it sounds kinda stupid. But, if you understand me well enough, you'll know i'm someone who really really treasures friendship. True friends are like pearls. They are so precious that you wouldnt want to lose them.
Small little msges for my precious PEARLS:
Sisters- Thanks for the times that we had back in sec school and the hanging outs, movies, shoppings and everything that we do together. I just wanner say you gurls are GREAT and all of ypu are my precious pearls that i wouldnt want to lose! LOVE YOU GURLS! <3
Wendy- Thanks for being there for me whenever i needed you. Every help that you've given me is more than what i ask for. Everything that you've done has touched my heart. Thank you so much! Rmb, you've gort me there for you too! <3
Darling friend- Although things are different now, i'll still be there for you whenever you need me. That is a promise and it will always be. Thanks for all the memories. <3>
Sharon, BY and LD- We've been friends since pri sch. I'm soo glad that our friendship is still counting on. You gurls are far too good to be forgotten. Lets keep it going alright! Cheers! <3
Shirley;buddy- I'm really blessed to get to know you. You're so nice and sweet that i could never ask for more. Thanks for everything darling! Loves! <3
Rach and fel- You gurls are the ones who motivated me to go for training everyday. Lets cheeers to our friendship and train hard for the next IVP! <3
Buffalo and wild boar- Thanks for the fun and crazy times in school. We've just gotten to know one another better, and yet we're changing class next year. I hope we can still be as close even though we're in diff class next yr. <3
The rest of my friends- Too many to name. I know who are the ones who has been with me for a long long time and yeah i appreciate it lots alright. Thanks people! =)
-i'm out-
It ended off just like that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home