Past few days i've have been catching the Asian games. The women's single table tennis semi-finals has just ended. hais. So sad la. Li Jia Wei lost to china (1 vs 4). But its alright, she did her best already. It was indeed a tough game. The china gurl damn power. Jia wei fought hard for the game. Over the past few days she went through lots of games. And here she is, having a silver medal and bronze medal on hand. YEP! Lets hope she could get a bronze for her women's single event. JIA YOU Li Jia Wei! =) Well, other than catching the table tennis games, i also caught some swimming race. Singapore lost in almost every race la. OMG. Nvm, i'm surre teamsingapore will get stronger as years goes by. ahahs. All the way man teamsingapore! =D
Damn. Common test is next week and guess what? I haven started on my revision lar. I'm so gonna do badly for the test la. OMG. Maec will kill me first. Shit! I'm really not sure about what has been taught in the past few week's lectures. I'm so so dead can. DANG! How do i adjust to the study mood uh? Oh man. I wish in this world there's no such thing called exam. Can someone just kill me please, so that i dont have to face exams, stress, hardship and all the unhappiness in life.
-out-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home