I've enjoyed myself last night! It was totally awesome! They just surprised me with the cake and the present! OMG! When i first saw the cake, i was like. OH MY. It was the cake that i've always wanted! And they really gort it for me. IAMSOHAPPY! =D
Everything is just so nice and sweet. And i have to say thankyou soo soo soo much for the effort and stuff you gurls did. I liked the present so much la. The colour of the bag is just so nice. SCREAMS*. I'm so touched and speechless. This is the best birthday i've had in my 18 years of life. I swear.
I just wanner say THANKS to all who have wished me happy birthday, be it msg, be it calls, or be it testimonials. I am very appreciative of that. Especially my group of BELOVED sisters. Hearts them. And yeah, also my buddy shirley. I din't expect her to know when my birthday is. But yet, she surprised me with her sweet little msg. OMG. thankyou darling. Not forgetting my track friends namely Rach, Fel, Kaymond, Lindi, Richie, Matthew, asri, Chris(theonewhohasgortthesamebdayasme) and lots more. You guys are great! Thanks so much for the presents and the msges. Um, yeah my classmates too. thank you. Thus, i conclude that this yr's bday will be an unforgettable one. =)
My birthday cake! LOVES*
Lover 6! <3
Lover 5! <3
Lover 4! <3
My share of cake! =D
smile! =)
a little bit of random! :)
oh my god! yummilicious! <3
-i'm out- i'm glad have these group of friends with me! ILOVETHEMALL! <3




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home