We took some photos in class while others are presenting their BCA project. So suay, the last group to present can. ahahs. We're so annoying and noisy that the teacher scolded us. Damn.
I love this! What's wrong with you uh buffalo? Lols.
The two gurls who always irritates me! <3
My god! So random la. I'm talking cant you see? LoLs.
The two annoying gurls trying to be funny behind my back. So bad! but i like! =)
Life has been REALLY REALLY BUSY for the past few dayyyss. OMG. Its projects projects and projects la. Never ending man. So many things to do. Damn. I haven even started on my BMGT project can . DIE. Everyone has already like started discussing on it, but my group uh, we're too busy to bother about it man. ahahs. I totally dont like this sem! Projects are really killing me man i swear. And they are not powerpoint proj okay. Most of them are all REPORTS la. Damn. It'll take alot of time to complete even ONE. So can you imagine how long will it take to finish 3 reports? My god! argh. IAC and LMS sucks too man. Make me so dislike IS class now. hais. Common test are coming. And i feel that i have learnt nothing for the past 6 weeks. The only module i have confidence in is POA. Omg. i'm so so gonna do badly for the rest of the modules la. Especially maec. Its a total gone case. Even though its just MCQs, it'll still kill me. hais. I guess i really need to put in more effort in my studies already.
Anyway, i realise i haven been going for trainings for a full one week due to projects and stuffs. Omg. Tmr still gort the sports camp GL thingy. I really dunno which one to go man. Track or GL, Track or GL? ahahs. Tough chioce. Dang! I gort my ivp jacket already. yay! But uh, the size right doesnt seems to fit me man. Its FAR TOO BIG la. Now i regret taking M already. Should have taken a smaller size. ahahs. Today went down to the snack bar to meet the X-campus committee to walk the route of the X-campus thingy. It took us ONE hr to complete the whole route. We went for dinner at the market and then headed home. ahahs. Met up with DN to collect my belated birthday present. =D Thanks uh! And sorry for making you wait for like half an hr. SORRY! I'm so tired, need to have a gd rest already. Okay, thats all folks. Update soon! =)
-i'm out-
Life isnt that bad afterall! =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home