Oh please. Can the memories please stop flashing back. I dont want to revive them! It reminds me of those stupid little childish stuff i did, the effort that i've put in and the time i've wasted. Thinking back, i realise i'm really dumb. I've put in so much but yet in the end i gain nothing out of it. DAMN! I'm having this mixed-feeling in me now. Why did i even go and view that stupid profile and the photos?! omg. stupid me. Now, i feel so shitt! argh. I really need to get rid of it. Please kill me. please. There is something i still cant get it right. And i dont think i would want to get it clear. Becoz, i know its just too complicated for me to understand. LOL. At least for now, i know things are going on fine for you. Thats enough. =D
-i'm out-
It ended off just like that'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home