hello, i've gort a blog tooo

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The times we spent in the shop =(

Flashback of my workplace.

hais. I'm so damn sad. Sad not becos i'm out of job. Sad becos of the feelings i have for my shop. The days i spent there working, cleaning the shop, sweeping the floor. I'll miss it for sure. I just cant bear to leave that place. It has gort alot of memories there, even though i work there for not very long. I've developed feelings for it already. Jus dunno how to describe my feeling now. One word SAD! Feeling so shitty la! Mixed feeling. hais. My boss has decided to wind up her business becos she has been making too much loss. She cant afford to continue the busniess. I know shes feeling worse than me. Thus, i have no rights to say how sad i am. hais hais hais.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home