School today was okay. Lesson and everything was fine! yay! Felt so refreshing after my LONG run today. So shiok! ahahs. Ran a total of 6km today. I know its nothing to some people but to me, its already a good achievement ok. I broke my personal record can. This is the furthest i've ran in a day. Can you imagine. How it kills me? lols. However, i kinda enjoy the run cos on the way we were talking lar. Time passes by so fast while chit chatting. I hope this spirit in me will continue, then i can get rid of my FATS asap. hais. Like what rachel says, now get rid le also no use. Cos when intensive training starts again, my muscles will grow back again so there is no point in my trying to get rid of the FATS now. so sad can! Anyway yah, i'm quite satisfied with myself today. At least i had some acheivement and i know i didn't slack or waste my time during trainings. I hope my stamina will get better and then it will be good. I did made some improvement since the first day i joined back track. Its starting to get better already. Admit that i'm still lousy now la. But i'll train hard! Lols. Um, had another meeting for the X-campus thingy after training and it lasted for about 2 hrs. Discussed about quite a number of stuff. Din go for dinner with the guys because its kinda late already and i'm super tired lar. Thus, i've decided to head home instead. Seriously speaking, i'm lack of sleep lar! Haven been resting well for like a week already. Also dunno what i'm busy with man. Shit. Lols. I'm thankful that tmr is a holiday which means i don't have school. double yayness. I CAN SLEEEPPPP LONGER!!!
-i'm out-
Sometimes life isnt that bad afterall! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home