This whole week is kinda interesting. Went school as usual in the morning AT 9 AM. Met ah mui and the rest at the bus stop every morning go for lecture, break and tutorial. The cycle is the same everyday. Every tues and thurs is go home rest days. While mon, wed and fri is training days. Sat is work day and sun is tutorial day. Omg. See how organised i am! Lols. I have good time management ok. =x Um, tuesday was a public holiday. I went plaza mac with wendy to do some school work. Talked and catched up with each other about life in sch and all. Its was nice lah being able to know how each other is doing.
For this particular week, alot of unhappy stuff happened which made me feel damnnn pissed! Sometimes, opinions and thinkings of individuals are different. If you try to link them together, conflict occurs, political problem arises and MISUNDERSTANDING happens. I know all about it. I'm now seen as a BAD and EVIL person to them. While some people are seen as caring and nice person to them. Like as if i care about that. Um, I don't think i'll be able to clear the misunderstanding becos some of them just have this kind of thinking or mindset which i can never be able to change even if i try to explain. So wats the point? This is why i just dont want to explain any further. It will only lead to more misunderstanding. I suggest its best to leave it like that. Anyway i think we'll be seperated next yr, it might be a good idea uh! ahahs. I guess this kind of problem is something one has to go through in their life. Its just the matter of time. Nvm. I shall let it go. They will only be able to understand what i'm thinking when they go out to the cruel society to work.
Anyway this week i've been running alot during trainings! Did 2 campus run on mon and today respectively. Wed was raining so we can only do indoor trainings. However, i dont think i've lost any FATS. Instead i'm losing my mass while gaining my stamina. There is a price to pay for everything. Lossing my mass means lossing my leg power which also means its not good for a sprinter! like omg. how uh. I need to start gym training to build up my leg power so that i can improve my speed. hMm. sounds intersting. yay! Its working day tmr but luckily its with wendy. cheers! YAWNS* I'm lack of sleeep ever since school started la. Been quite busy cos gort so many things need to do! chaos ppl, update soon alright! =)
-i'm out-
Sometimes life isnt that bad afterall! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home