i am sooo soo so tired can. After 5 consecutive days of work, i'm drained out. Lols. And yah, school's starting tmr but i'm still in the holiday mood. How? I no mood to get back to study. Argh. I seriously hate my timetable can. 9 am lessons every morning! somemore they are all LECTURES. omg. Its for sure that i'll be late for lectures! Damn. I hope this sem its going to be more relax with stuff and all. Anyway i think i really need to do more long runs to get rid of all my FATS! Been eating alot lately! Especially the late night superss with my sisters. Lols. Haven been going down for training for like a week cos of work la. so yah. No wonder my fats are accumulating. ahahs. Alright, i'll get back to running soon! training tmr! Um, i bought alot of new tees these 2 days. yay! I realise i need some change for a new school term uh. ahahs. I feel that i'm begining to like tees from bum equipment already! Although most of them are like old designs. But they are nice can! yawns*. i'm getting tired already. Okays, i need to get some gud rest for tmr. Update soon yah! =)
-i'm out-
Sometimes life isnt that bad afterall! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home