hello, i've gort a blog tooo

Monday, October 16, 2006

first day back to school today. Had poa lecture at 9am. I din even listen to what the lecturer is talking about can. She is so dammnn irritating la. Cant stand her. And the worse thing is that she's my tutor for poa. oh gosh. I guess my class will give her lots of problems, like what we did to the Bstats tutor the previous sem. ahahs. Oh anyway, i think even if i dun listen to today's lecture, i'll be able to understand everything. Cos i took poa for 'O' lvls uh. So yah, but i cant continue to be like this. Else i'll not be able to maintain my GPA standard. yay! study hard uh! Lols. After lecture, 8 of us went to vivo city to catch a movie. The title is called 'SILK'. Not too bad la the show. At least it has gort some story line in there. Unlike some other horror movies with no storyline! I went back to school for training after movie. Took the stupid 61 back to school. The journey is like so damn long can. Guess what. Training was cancelled today due to the bad weather! P.S.I(130), its so hazy la. I can even smell the smoke, damn horrible. So sad la, cant do my campus run. Cannot burn away my FATSSS! hais. However, we did had a game of badminton in the sports hall. FUN*! Um, went for a short run after that about 1.2km(project nutz route). After training, we went to the market to have our dinner. So pathetic la. Only 5 of us. =( Reached home at ard 10. First day of sch still not too bad i guess. Everything is getting back on track i hope. Track, studies and work. I hope i can cope with the stress and all. I really need to put in extra effort in my studies la. Get back to the study mood SOON! pleaseeee. =D yawns* Lecture at 9am again tmr. I'm getting super tired already. yawnsssss* update soon okay! =)
-i'm out-


Sometimes life isnt that bad afterall! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home