I felt so detached and lost touch with my friends. OMG! Am i living in the world of my own? Many things are happening but yet i know nothing. Working has certainly made me drifted further away from them. I just hope things will get better and better! More communication needed. ):
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Scream Here
Previous Posts
- Alright man. Haven been updating my blog for quite...
- I'm tired. Even my eyes are tired. Its getting sma...
- I realised i'm getting more and more lazy to blog ...
- I'm so tired. yawns. been working like almost ever...
- i am so bored! and that is the reason why i'm here...
- CNY's gonna be over soon. My ang bao money have al...
- OKAYS! i am back. hahas. CNY this year is super du...
- HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY Miss Huang Ai zhen! hahas. :DH...
- One more paper to go and that will mark the end of...
- I think its really time i settle down and get myse...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home