This week has been a busy week for me even though i only worked like one day on monday. The rest are OFF days. Wohhooo. how nice right. hahas. Being the last week of holiday, i think i should give myself a break from work and everything. And yeah, i did it. Went out with my beloved babe on tues and trimmed our hair at chapter 2. I seriously think that ah lian hair-stylist is so uncool and inexperience. My hair now makes me look so nerd. Plain ugly can. OMG! nvm. Bear with it man. It'll grow back. hahas. sad. The next day i went out with wendy and aizhen. Woke up by WENDY early in the morning. But actually not considered early larh. Was already 11 plus. but i'm still sleeping larh. Met her at amk and had lunch and then we headed to vivo city. Shopped around and we waited for gen to knock off and settled our dinner at thai express. wOw. i think the food there is quite nice. Just that the customer service is shitty. LOL. Ytd, i went to aizhen's house to do my cca flyer. It turned out to be kinda messy. So we have to like redesign it.There goes my hardwork. hahahs. Its alright. I like eugene's design though. And, today we went to school to help out at the FUN-2-007 event. It was very unorganised. Many things were cropped out. Wasted alot of time due to the rain and stuff. By the end of the whole event, the helpers were all drained out. hahas. I swear i'll never help out in this kind of event anymore. Argh. Somemore there's a bunch of people who pissed me off today. Damn. Super-Extra irritating!
School's starting on monday. I wonder if my classmates are nice people. hahs. nvm, at least i know like half of the class already. They are NICE people of cos. So sians man. Everything's gonna be back to its usual routine again. Packed bus, morning lectures, track trainings, project and more STRESS. hahas. Anyway,i want to enjoy my last 2 days of holidays. But, i'm like packed with things to complete. How to relax? omg. The cca fiesta alone is already giving us enough problems. We have yet to plan anything for our booth and our notice board. I guess its gonna be another last minute work again. hais. OkOk. I need to go get some rest. I'm dead beat tired. So ciaos ppl. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home