I know i always say things that isnt what my heart meant. I know always do things to make people feel that i dont care. But thats not right okay. Deep down inside my heart i do care. Its just that i dont want to say it out. After such a LONG time of losing touch, i still care about your existence no matter what you have done to me. You might not know about that, its alright. After so much things that has happened, we're still back to square one; acquaintance. I dont know why. Tell me then. Am i really cold blooded? Only people who knows me well will understand. Some people might call it 'jui ying xin luan'. Whatever larh. Thats just my character and thats hard to change. hais.
I neeeed more friends! I neeeed to open up my heart and let my circle of friends go wider and wider! Realised that mine is really really small. LOL. I might look fierce(my first impression to people, i dont know why), but after getting to know me, you'll find that i'm actually NOT okay! I can be as fun as how much you want me to be. It just takes a little more effort to know me more before judging me. Dont judge a book by its cover, it might be an old history book, but the knowledge that you'll be able to gain from it might be priceless.
Teach me how to smile when everything's not going the right way.
Lead me the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home