hello, i've gort a blog tooo

Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm tired. Even my eyes are tired. Its getting smaller and smaller each day. LOL. Not exactly larh. Just that my right eye is swollen and i mean VERY. super pain. hais. Eye swollen still have to go work. Man. This is life larh. I've been given the schedule, i have to report for work. Unless something really happens. hahas.
Hmm. We met our new coach ytd. I think he's a very nice guy. Super cute and funny. The way he talk make us feel so comfortable. Chatted with him and found out that his training would be more relax than Mr lim's. Moreover, he is very understanding. All of us liked him and hope that he can be our new coach. Okays. Whatever it is, i just hope edmund wun pick on anything and accept him as our new coach. Lets all wait for the good news! yay! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home