wooot!
My weekend was a total BLAST.
Friday's meetup with my beloved girls was AWESOME.
Had so much fun even though the meetup is only about 3 hours.
Laughters laughters and more laughters. HAHA.
Lets keep this going alright girls. The feeling of reunion is fabulous. Awwww.
I'm looking forward to our next meetup. I hope it'll be sooooon! ((:
Grandparent's brithday was alright. Food was good but not fantastic. HAHA.
What is the definition of high class restaurant can someone tell me? haha. I doubt the one i went to is please. Perhaps its just the service they are talking about. Excellent service i must say. Ambience was good too cos we booked the function rooom. hehe. Anyway, as usual larh, caught up with lovely cousins and gort to know how one another life's is now. We seldom have time to catch up with one another, its only during family gatherings. So yarh. Looking back, time really flies. I still remember how we used to play together when we were young. All the playgrounds, all the hide&seek and all the card games. Awww. So memorable. Now that all of us have grown up, we are all busy with our own life. The feeling is different now. No longer that close anymore. But still i hope we could still keep in touch from time to time to keep each other updated yupp. ((:
Chiu, I really miss those childhood days where we used to play and do crazy things together. Even though things are different now, do keep this in mind, we'll always be the bestest cousins on earth okayy! This is what you told me rmb? haha. Loveya larh. Huggg* :D
Another thing before i forget. This is specially for my babe. I know after reading the previous post, you'll feel angry or uncomfortable. But hey, always remember this, no matter what happens, no one else can replace you. Please dont compare yourself with shirley okay. Its not the same at all. Its alright if you dont understand it. I just want you to know that all the ups and downs we've been through together can never be easily replaced by anything or anyone else yupp. Simply L-O-V-E! ((:
19 more days to IVP. I'm so unprepared please. hais. Wake me up when october ends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home