Exams result are out!
Like i expected. I didnt do well for IEF larh. HAHA.
BUT, i'm super glad that i passed.
Which means, i dont have to be in KPT's fan club! Woohoo! hahahaha.
Anwyay, this time round's result wasnt really good. I gort an annoying C+ for my ief and it totally spoils my result slip please. So ugly with the letter C! hais.
BUT, i'm kinda contented and satisfied with it larh.
I know i didnt really put in much effort this semester because i have too many commitments and stuff to cope with. So yeah, i shall give myself a pat on my should and say 'WELL DONE'! hahaha. Am also glad that serene and jov passedddd all their modules. Which means, we can be classmates AGAIN!(i hope and i pray) haha. I certaintly hope jyeshing too have passed all her modules too! :D
HAHA! Finally another weekend is here. These 3 weeks have been very tough, boring and defintely hard to pass. Weekends has already become my happy days. Only then, i can sleeeeep as long as i want and watch tv for the WHOLE day. i'm so happyyyy. hahaha. hMm. This weekend will be fully booked by activities. YEAH! I'm so gonna enjoy my lovely weekends! wOoooot! ((:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home