I'm sorry.
I din expect things to turn out this way.
i i know i'm at fault blame. I'll try to make time for you within the next 2 weeks okay. Promise! ((:
Its okay that we are both busy with our own life, so long as we still have each other in our hearts, everything will be great, isnt it? And this is what makes me happy after reading ur msges each time we update each other about our lifes. I can feel the connection that is in between us and the sweetness in our friendship.
Honestly speaking, i really treasure this alot. It is rather strange and i dont know how we could like turn into such good friends after being colleagues for only 2 months. hMm. No matter what, i'm really thankful for having such a nice and sweet buddy like you and all the little things that you've done. Of cos not forgetting your sweet little msges that never fails to brighten up my day each time. THANKS alot baby! All in one word, i just L-O-V-E this buddy of mine alot alot and alot! huggg* :D
(i know you wont be reading this. but i just want you to know that you do mean something to me. Equally important as my other commitments and my group of beloved sisters. Losing you is like losing a precious pearl that takes someone a hard time to find it. I promise i'll NEVER trade this pearl of mine for anything else.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home