Okay. Let me update abit about my life. haha. Been missing for quite some time.
Thurs:
Went to mind cafe with my track friends. Had hell lots of fun there. All the games and laughter. Not forgetting the forefits. Lindi's was the worst one. hahaha. And the most unforgettable scene in my life happened that day too. I was being hit by someone and my head was splashed with rootbeer float! OMG! Paisehness. haha. Ping chie, i swear i'll rmb this for life. But, overall its still a fun and relaxing day larh.
Friday:
Met up with wendy and gen. Went to orchard to shop for birthday gift for my buddy. OMG! I almost gort a heartattack that day please. I was so SHOCK larh, but luckily i managed to turn my head and escape asap. HAHA. Cant believe the world is so small. Those people i want to meet, i cant bump onto them. And those that i dont want to meet just came along the way. I hope there's no more next time. Anyway, this is the SECRET between us right my babe?! :D
Saturday:
IVP finals! Shouted until my throat almost burst. HAHA. Managed to clinched the BEST POLY title. Glad that we are able to maintain it still. Phew. At first i still thought we're gonna lose to TP cos they are pretty strong this year too. HAH. Oh, I saw my pri school track bestie; liting there too. She was there for long jump. Didnt expect to see her there cos her name wasnt in the list. So i tot maybe i have to wait for next year, but who knows she is actually the reserve and the main doesnt wanner come. Its all fated larh. HEH. We chatted for awhile then she headed home to study for her exams. After competition, we had some photo taking at gombak stadium then we went for Fish and Co at wheelock place. After which, we headed back to school for overnight stay. Played through the whole night till ard 5 plus in the morning; poker cards, mafia, room soccer and silient heart attack. HAHA. just one word FUN! Fell asleep at ard 5.45 and woke up at 9 plus. We continued to play card games and mafia until our mac delivery came. Had our lunch and then the guys went to play basketball and then we had a few hours of poker cards before heading home at 8pm! WOW! I actually dont feel like going home at all. It feels like we're having a holiday camp in school. Super fun! HAH.
Sunday: In school
Monday:
I almost couldnt wake up even though my class starts at 12. HAHA. All because of the lack of sleep, i wasnt able to concentrate in class and i kinda have a bad mood too. Sorrry guys if i did show some attitude. It always happen when i'm lack of sleep. So get used to it okay! :D After lessons, i went for training. We had games like captain ball and soccer. Was another round of FUN. Being with the trackers is always full of fun. HAHA. Off peak now, so let's not train SO HARD okay? We'll relax for a few trainings then get back to conditioning yepp.
Today; Tuesday:
Went for lessons today in the morning until 1pm. After that i took a bus to orchard with jyeshing because i'm FINALLY meeting my buddy after SO LONG. haha. I had a little bit of extra time just now, so i offered to help js buy her double choc chip muffin from coffee bean and bring it over to her work place and then i have to take a bus back to shaw center. See, how nice i am? OMG! Self praise. hahaha. We caught the movie Mr woodcock today. WA LAO, the movie sucks please. I almost fall asleep in the theater. OMG! haha. After that went for dinner with buddy and 2 her collegues at mac. Talked for awhile and then we shopped around isetan. Headed home after sending her to look for her mum. So that's about it. I'm so tired, yawns.
Buddy, i just wanner thank you for all the sweet little things you've done for me. Every single msg means alot to me, eps those that will help to brighten up my day! you're the sweestest larh. HEH! Anyway, its 3 hours to your birthday from now. I really hope you like the present and of cos the day out today! Thanks for making time to meet up with me even though you're sooo busy with your work. I truly appreciate it. I just love you alot larh my halloween baby! Hugg*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! ((:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home