hello, i've gort a blog tooo

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Okay, i'm just here to share with you all some photos from my HR bonding day. I have no time to elaborate on the details of the event.

Conclusion:
It was FUN!
It was COOL!
It was HAPPENING!
It was SUCCESSFULLY BLASTED(haha, i know thats no such word)!
Just to add on here.

This goes out to all my committee members;
Thank you very very much for the efforts and hard work you all put in for the event. I can see your effort and i really appreciate them all. You guys' been great! If i have offended anyone in anyway during the planning process or the event day itself, i would like to apologise and say sorry. I'm very happy that we've made this event a successful one, everyone had fun and they all go home with something. SO, thank you very much committees. Let's hope our committee bond will still go on even after the event. Rmb we still have our vietnam trip which the whole group of us are going. I'm super looking forward to have more fun with all of you! WoooAh! ((:

Okay, here goes. I've gort tooooooo many photos and i dont think i can upload them all. so here are some interesting ones. ENJOY!


::::: PRESENT TO YOU MY COMMITTEE MEMBERS ::::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home